- 1P.E.P. the natural nail. (For details see our “CND® SHELLAC®” Step-by-Steps.)
- 2Apply a thin layer of CND® SHELLAC® Base Coat and cure for 10 seconds in the CND® UV Lamp.
- 3Apply two thin layers of CND® SHELLAC® Bicycle Yellow. Cure each layer for two minutes.
- 4Dip the tip of a fan brush into CND® SHELLAC® Lush Tropics and brush over the nail starting from the bottom left, brushing up towards the cuticle. Repeat on the right side of the nail. Cure for two minutes.
- 5Apply a thin layer of CND® SHELLAC® Top Coat. DO NOT CURE.
- 6Place Swarovski Crystals across the nail, alternating the Orange and Clear. Cure for two minutes.
- 7(Optional.) Using a detail brush, carefully encase the edges of the crystals with a thin layer of CND® SHELLAC® Top Coat and cure for two minutes.
- 8Wipe with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove top film.